- The Lobby
- Extra Times
Spain to play China in Euro 2012 final warmup
Spain will play China in its final warmup match before starting the defense of its European crown in Poland and Ukraine. Spain will host the Asian opponent in Seville on June 3 before traveling to Poland, where the city of Gdansk hosts its first Group C game against Italy on June 10.
Spain will play at least one other friendly, likely on May 26 from a yet to be determined site in Austria where Spain has made it a tradition to hold pre-tournament camps after winning Euro 2008 there. Spain also gathered in Austria two years ago before winning the World Cup in South Africa.
Spain is looking to become the first country to defend its European title after winning the World Cup.
It also plays Ireland and Croatia in Group C.
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on news-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- UNDERGROUND BANKING: The China-HK-Macau triangle
- Live Music Association: Changing places, changing strategies
- Parade for the Festival of the Drunken Dragon
- Testing Center for Gaming Devices expanded
- Macao Water “very disappointed” with gov’t approved 5.92 pct fee rise
- Former top banker to face graft charges
- ANM against facilitating mainland students to work in Macau
- General’s former residence to be restored
- Three suspects in custody over drug abuse
- Agreement between UM and Taiwan’s Tsinghua University
- New rules for aviation safety and incident investigation
- St Joseph University invites new Lisbon Patriarch to visit Macau
- Taipa Ferry Terminal project delays
- Ninth ICIF: “Toy Block Pavilion” features Macau’s colorful cultural traditions
- SJM’s Cotai project to merge with Angela Leong’s theme park