- The Lobby
- Extra Times
Spain to play China in Euro 2012 final warmup
Spain will play China in its final warmup match before starting the defense of its European crown in Poland and Ukraine. Spain will host the Asian opponent in Seville on June 3 before traveling to Poland, where the city of Gdansk hosts its first Group C game against Italy on June 10.
Spain will play at least one other friendly, likely on May 26 from a yet to be determined site in Austria where Spain has made it a tradition to hold pre-tournament camps after winning Euro 2008 there. Spain also gathered in Austria two years ago before winning the World Cup in South Africa.
Spain is looking to become the first country to defend its European title after winning the World Cup.
It also plays Ireland and Croatia in Group C.
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on new-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- MACAU - Scholar criticizes gov’t tourism management
- ART: Homegrown designers create posters to promote local culture
- City’s oldest Chinese theater renovation to finish in 2015
- Chamber of Commerce visits Francis Tam
- JUSTICE: Court rejects lawsuit against Health Bureau
- Macau “in a unique position to design a social welfare system”
- Rotary donation day calls for rare blood donors
- Macau Engineers Association hosts 2nd Congress
- ANM urges postponing uni joint admission
- UM’s Career Fair offers over 2,300 jobs
- Jagger and Watts try out some Portuguese food
- “Paint the Idea” exhibition at Tap Seac Gallery
- CRIME: Gambler arrested over HKD1 million aggravated fraud case
- IC launches Polish poetry book in three languages
- PSP claims traffic ticket error corrected