- The Lobby
- Extra Times
Agreement between Sands China and Playboy ended
Sands China Ltd. and Playboy have terminated their agreement. According to a Sands statement, the agreement concluded in a friendly manner. “Sands China Ltd. and Playboy Enterprises have amicably agreed to end their relationship at the end of March 2012. The decision was based on both parties’ mutual decision to explore new opportunities in reaching Macau’s visitors” says the Sands China Ltd statement.
The original agreement stated that Playboy Enterprises would have a Playboy Mansion Macau of 30,000-square-foot at Cotai this year. The Playboy Mansion would be modeled after Hugh Hefner’s Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles. It would have bars, lounges, a nightclub, gaming, and retail stores.
The agreement between Sands China and Hefner’s company started with the opening of a 12,000-square-foot entertainment area at the top of Sands Macau casino. Recently, the venue was transferred to the club “Bellini” at the Venetian.
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on new-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- HUMAN RESOURCES | The business battleground: “Companies have to make the career path clearer”
- Medical sector faces difficulties in attracting overseas experts
- Easter celebrations at the Cathedral in three languages
- EDUCATION: Former Harvard scholar shares learning experience with students
- Macau International Jazz Festival kicks off today
- Raising a child at sea “is as healthy as in any other place”
- BRIEFS: GCS releases press law consultation report
- Father of comatose girl collects residents’ signatures
- Residential mortgage loans drop by 41.7pct
- Spring book fair kicks off
- Catholic weekly with Filipino editor and English supplement
- Doctors to apply for license after one-year internship
- Measures announced to control pollution in Ka Ho
- DSRT reaffirms liberalization of TV services but provides no timeframe
- Wynn declines as analyst cites risk of drop in VIP bets