- The Lobby
- Extra Times
German architect gives USJ lecture
German-born Holger Kehne will talk this afternoon about the importance of systems and deviations in architecture in a lecture at the University of Saint Joseph.
Kehne is based in Beijing, as a senior partner in the architecture and urbanism practices Plasma Studio and GroundLab. The award-winning architect’s lecture will place particular emphasis on recent projects in mainland China.
Just last year the German architect was involved in the integration of architecture and landscape at the 37-hectare park and three major building of the International Horticultural Expo in Xi’an city.
The session starting at 6 pm will be conducted in English language.
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on new-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- SUNDAY AT THE COTAI ARENA: The Stones land today in Macau for historic concert
- Forbes explores the city beyond the baccarat tables
- EDUCATION: Zhuhai school caters to study-abroad fever
- Taipa Central Park swimming pool to be completed this year
- IACM to kick off Green Week 2014
- Industry wants tougher penalties for hiring illegal drivers
- ANM asks gov’t to clarify its plan on Tap Seac ‘Glass House’
- BRIEFS: Cocaine smuggled inside six paintings
- Local flights to Vietnam to be resumed
- 25th Macau Arts Festival promises over 200 events in 16 locations
- MUST Career Fair: Employers say attitude is “most important factor” to be successful
- Lao Iong to lead Urban Planning Committee
- Delegates in Beijing request more land resources for Macau
- Money laundering prevalent in both SARs
- BRIEFS: Bus driver jailed for drunk-driving