- The Lobby
- Extra Times
German architect gives USJ lecture
German-born Holger Kehne will talk this afternoon about the importance of systems and deviations in architecture in a lecture at the University of Saint Joseph.
Kehne is based in Beijing, as a senior partner in the architecture and urbanism practices Plasma Studio and GroundLab. The award-winning architect’s lecture will place particular emphasis on recent projects in mainland China.
Just last year the German architect was involved in the integration of architecture and landscape at the 37-hectare park and three major building of the International Horticultural Expo in Xi’an city.
The session starting at 6 pm will be conducted in English language.
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on new-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- Catholic weekly with Filipino editor and English supplement
- Doctors to apply for license after one-year internship
- Measures announced to control pollution in Ka Ho
- DSRT reaffirms liberalization of TV services but provides no timeframe
- Wynn declines as analyst cites risk of drop in VIP bets
- Guangdong’s EEP smart card on the go
- Construction workers allege wrongful dismissal
- Former Viva Macau manager leads new budget carrier in Taiwan
- Number of thefts on buses drops by 40pct
- Macau Grand Prix limits noise level
- Tourist Price Index up by 7pct in Q1
- MSAR recommends 33 projects to Hengqin
- Central provident fund enters public consultation
- BRIEFS: CE election to adopt electronic ticket
- SSM plans to unite medical record format