- The Lobby
- Extra Times
Cantonese course for English speakers
The Education and Youth Affairs Bureau’s (DSEJ) Languages Centre is offering a new Cantonese language course in English.
Registration started on Monday and will run until September 12 at the Languages Centre, located in Rua Formosa. The tuition fee is MOP 100.
The 30-hour course, over 15 sessions, will take place from September 15 to November 7, on Mondays and Thursdays from 7 pm to 9 pm.
This Basic Cantonese Course is designed for local people whose mother-tongue is not Chinese and whose age is 15 years or above. It intends to enhance Cantonese knowledge, focusing on learning to express daily compliments, appreciation, gratitude, emotions, self-introduction and Macau names.
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on new-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- Catholic weekly with Filipino editor and English supplement
- Doctors to apply for license after one-year internship
- Measures announced to control pollution in Ka Ho
- DSRT reaffirms liberalization of TV services but provides no timeframe
- Wynn declines as analyst cites risk of drop in VIP bets
- Guangdong’s EEP smart card on the go
- Construction workers allege wrongful dismissal
- Former Viva Macau manager leads new budget carrier in Taiwan
- Number of thefts on buses drops by 40pct
- Macau Grand Prix limits noise level
- Tourist Price Index up by 7pct in Q1
- MSAR recommends 33 projects to Hengqin
- Central provident fund enters public consultation
- BRIEFS: CE election to adopt electronic ticket
- SSM plans to unite medical record format