- The Lobby
- Extra Times
Cantonese course for English speakers
The Education and Youth Affairs Bureau’s (DSEJ) Languages Centre is offering a new Cantonese language course in English.
Registration started on Monday and will run until September 12 at the Languages Centre, located in Rua Formosa. The tuition fee is MOP 100.
The 30-hour course, over 15 sessions, will take place from September 15 to November 7, on Mondays and Thursdays from 7 pm to 9 pm.
This Basic Cantonese Course is designed for local people whose mother-tongue is not Chinese and whose age is 15 years or above. It intends to enhance Cantonese knowledge, focusing on learning to express daily compliments, appreciation, gratitude, emotions, self-introduction and Macau names.
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on new-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- Breaking News: Defending champion Spain gets repeat of 2010 final
- Breaking News: Nelson Mandela, South Africa's peacemaker, dies
- POLICY ADDRESS – Transport and Public Works Lawmakers slam housing policies
- “Chinese sailed to America before Columbus,” scholar says
- International “Hug-a-Shark” Day makes debut in Macau
- Experts call for medical error insurance
- Gov’t assures Reolian’s employees their rights won’t be affected
- Raymond Tam accused of fabricating documents
- Galaxy fined for late rent payment
- Taxi driver defrauds passenger with Thai Baht
- Seminar on IP in cultural industries this Saturday
- Yellow taxis to operate on-call only
- 12 percent rise in MIA passenger volume for November
- Lending to private sector up 2.5 pct in October
- Non-residents' deposits decrease