- The Lobby
- Extra Times
Cantonese course for English speakers
The Education and Youth Affairs Bureau’s (DSEJ) Languages Centre is offering a new Cantonese language course in English.
Registration started on Monday and will run until September 12 at the Languages Centre, located in Rua Formosa. The tuition fee is MOP 100.
The 30-hour course, over 15 sessions, will take place from September 15 to November 7, on Mondays and Thursdays from 7 pm to 9 pm.
This Basic Cantonese Course is designed for local people whose mother-tongue is not Chinese and whose age is 15 years or above. It intends to enhance Cantonese knowledge, focusing on learning to express daily compliments, appreciation, gratitude, emotions, self-introduction and Macau names.
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on new-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- SUNDAY AT THE COTAI ARENA: The Stones land today in Macau for historic concert
- Forbes explores the city beyond the baccarat tables
- EDUCATION: Zhuhai school caters to study-abroad fever
- Taipa Central Park swimming pool to be completed this year
- IACM to kick off Green Week 2014
- Industry wants tougher penalties for hiring illegal drivers
- ANM asks gov’t to clarify its plan on Tap Seac ‘Glass House’
- BRIEFS: Cocaine smuggled inside six paintings
- Local flights to Vietnam to be resumed
- 25th Macau Arts Festival promises over 200 events in 16 locations
- MUST Career Fair: Employers say attitude is “most important factor” to be successful
- Lao Iong to lead Urban Planning Committee
- Delegates in Beijing request more land resources for Macau
- Money laundering prevalent in both SARs
- BRIEFS: Bus driver jailed for drunk-driving