- The Lobby
- Extra Times
Cantonese course for English speakers
The Education and Youth Affairs Bureau’s (DSEJ) Languages Centre is offering a new Cantonese language course in English.
Registration started on Monday and will run until September 12 at the Languages Centre, located in Rua Formosa. The tuition fee is MOP 100.
The 30-hour course, over 15 sessions, will take place from September 15 to November 7, on Mondays and Thursdays from 7 pm to 9 pm.
This Basic Cantonese Course is designed for local people whose mother-tongue is not Chinese and whose age is 15 years or above. It intends to enhance Cantonese knowledge, focusing on learning to express daily compliments, appreciation, gratitude, emotions, self-introduction and Macau names.
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on news-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- Global Gaming Expo Asia 2013: Fahrenkopf - Macau should not fear competitors
- Green activist delivers public petition to AL
- Gov’t under attack for plan to allow non-local students to work in Macau
- AL passes first presale law despite imperfections
- THE INDIAN MAFIA IS COMING TO TOWN - report A haven for Indian bookies
- ‘Barfi!’ leads 14th IIFA awards
- Alves to give free legal advice to Sin Fong owners
- Inflation growth trend continues
- UNDERGROUND BANKING: The China-HK-Macau triangle
- Live Music Association: Changing places, changing strategies
- Parade for the Festival of the Drunken Dragon
- Testing Center for Gaming Devices expanded
- Macao Water “very disappointed” with gov’t approved 5.92 pct fee rise
- Former top banker to face graft charges
- ANM against facilitating mainland students to work in Macau