- The Lobby
- Extra Times
MGM completes design plan for Cotai
President of MGM Grand Paradise Grant Bowie disclosed yesterday the gaming operator has completed this week the design blueprint for its new development project on the Cotai Strip.
However he did not disclose details of the design but said "new elements" were added to complement with the Macau Government's measures to become an "integrated resort hotel", according to TDM Chinese news.
Bowie also said in addition to MGM, Sociedade de Jogos de Macau (SJM) and Wynn Macau are also interested in developing the land next to the Macau Dome.
The applications are still being approved and he said MGM will "respect the government's decision".
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on new-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- THE BUZZ: Stones tickets on fire
- Inflation strangling residents’ happiness: No satisfaction
- CCAC Complaints against criminal activities surge 20 pct in 2012
- Housing unit sales drop by 58 pct
- A DECADE OF ANIMAL RIGHTS PROTECTION: Anima turns ten
- Journalism faces unique challenges in Macau
- Simulation investment contest entered by nearly 600 college students
- Media award to promote local productions
- LA SCALA trial Legal issue prevented sale of five land lots
- PHOTOSHOP: Bringing Christmas joy to mentally handicapped children
- Macau-licensed cars soon to land on Hengqin
- Three samples from Shenzhen wet markets test positive for H7N9
- Rising number of homosexual HIV cases
- HUMAN RIGHTS IN GREATER CHINA: EU diplomats discuss Macau’s situation at meeting in Hong Kong
- Tri-color glazed pottery exhibition to feature glorious Tang Dynasty