- The Lobby
- Extra Times
MGM completes design plan for Cotai
President of MGM Grand Paradise Grant Bowie disclosed yesterday the gaming operator has completed this week the design blueprint for its new development project on the Cotai Strip.
However he did not disclose details of the design but said "new elements" were added to complement with the Macau Government's measures to become an "integrated resort hotel", according to TDM Chinese news.
Bowie also said in addition to MGM, Sociedade de Jogos de Macau (SJM) and Wynn Macau are also interested in developing the land next to the Macau Dome.
The applications are still being approved and he said MGM will "respect the government's decision".
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on new-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- MACAU - Scholar criticizes gov’t tourism management
- ART: Homegrown designers create posters to promote local culture
- City’s oldest Chinese theater renovation to finish in 2015
- Chamber of Commerce visits Francis Tam
- JUSTICE: Court rejects lawsuit against Health Bureau
- Macau “in a unique position to design a social welfare system”
- Rotary donation day calls for rare blood donors
- Macau Engineers Association hosts 2nd Congress
- ANM urges postponing uni joint admission
- UM’s Career Fair offers over 2,300 jobs
- Jagger and Watts try out some Portuguese food
- “Paint the Idea” exhibition at Tap Seac Gallery
- CRIME: Gambler arrested over HKD1 million aggravated fraud case
- IC launches Polish poetry book in three languages
- PSP claims traffic ticket error corrected