- The Lobby
- Extra Times
Franchise Expo starts today
The Macau Franchise Expo 2011 (2011 MFE) kicks off today and it will feature 150 exhibitors and 200 booths, a significant increase of almost 30 percent over last year.
The exhibition organised by the Macau Trade and Investment Promotion Institute (IPIM) together with local and international associations will run until Sunday at the Venetian Macao. Over 40 of the exhibitors are local companies.
This year’s Macao Franchise Expo exhibitors hail from 13 different countries or regions, of which Brazil, Mexico, Vietnam and Thailand will make their debuts at the event.
Companies are engaged in a variety of industries such as food and beverage, retail, services, education, strategic planning and marketing, and consulting services.
In response to the increasing demand, the exposition’s area has been enlarged from 3,000 square metres last year to more than 5,000 square metres this year.
There are already 320 requests for the arrangement of business-matching meetings.
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on news-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- IN BROAD DAYLIGHT: Lawyer victim of vicious attack
- D. Pedro V stages stories of “body and farewell”
- Conference on EU-Asia Pacific relationship starts today
- IC selects 5 projects for academic research grants
- More than 40,000 request gov’t healthcare vouchers
- Free telecom services for World Telecom Day
- MOP20m to upgrade bus GPS system
- Pansy Ho promotes Global Tourism Economy Forum in Macau 2013
- Macau Open prize money increases
- Petitioners call for caution over employing non-local students
- Drug abuse among youths increases significantly
- 20th anniversary of the EU-Macau trade agreement - Piket: “A more diversified economy is a more sustainable economy”
- Q1: Package tours increase by 11.8 pct
- 20 workers feel unwell after inhaling tobacco fumes
- Democratic Action collects signatures for elections