Cultural workshop opens for registration
The Historical Archives of Macau will hold a conservation workshop in its Tap Seac Square premises on November 27 from 2 pm to 5 pm teaching participants about mounting works of art.
No previous experience is required but participants must be at aged 15 years or above.
Those who are interested can visit the Tap Seac premises to register and pay the workshop fee of MOP 20 starting today. Places are on a first-come first-served basis.
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on new-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- Police apprehends drugs estimated to be worth MOP2.2m
- Guangdong-HK-Macau cultural tour starts from here
- CRIME | BNU urges some clients to change debit card passwords
- GAMING | Scholar points out potential tax loophole in local casinos
- COOPERATION | Forum implements first course outside Macau
- HK stocks retreat as gaming shares, developers decline
- Liaison Office sides with gov’t in opposition to democracy referendum
- Northern district residents concerned with LRT impacts
- MUSIC | Competition launched to promote piano studies
- Fitness trends Crossfit: ‘Program for the best, scale down for the rest’
- BOOTCAMP | From the gym to the street
- Alexis Tam calls democracy referendum ‘illegal’ and ‘invalid’
- Sulu Sou elected New Macau Association president
- MUST SURVEY | Locals increasingly gloomy on buying houses
- Gov’t sets up a talent database