- The Lobby
- Extra Times
Cultural workshop opens for registration
The Historical Archives of Macau will hold a conservation workshop in its Tap Seac Square premises on November 27 from 2 pm to 5 pm teaching participants about mounting works of art.
No previous experience is required but participants must be at aged 15 years or above.
Those who are interested can visit the Tap Seac premises to register and pay the workshop fee of MOP 20 starting today. Places are on a first-come first-served basis.
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on new-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- Report reveals regression in local human rights conditions
- CARMO CORREIA, PHOTOGRAPHER: “I was looking to take a good photo using the Portuguese presence as a background”
- BBAM BUSINESS LUNCH WITH PROF. THOMAS DANIELL: Reclaiming the game
- Surge in North Asian tours due to Thai mass protest
- Casinos to submit smoking area plans today
- CE contradicts CCAC bus report
- MP to represent gov’t on Macau Cable TV compensation case
- 14th CHRISTMAS PARTY: Rotary Club advocates care for mentally handicapped children
- Goa to launch third Lusofonia Games today
- PSP deputy director not dismissed, “minor fault”
- Project underway in Zhuhai ensures water supply
- Health Bureau keeps mum on senior official’s transfer
- Football over-age player report released
- POLICY ADDRESS | Transport and Public Works: “CCAC became a toothless tiger”, Ng Kuok Cheong says
- Shark-saving campaign aims for 10,000 signatures