- The Lobby
- Extra Times
Cultural workshop opens for registration
The Historical Archives of Macau will hold a conservation workshop in its Tap Seac Square premises on November 27 from 2 pm to 5 pm teaching participants about mounting works of art.
No previous experience is required but participants must be at aged 15 years or above.
Those who are interested can visit the Tap Seac premises to register and pay the workshop fee of MOP 20 starting today. Places are on a first-come first-served basis.
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on news-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- Global Gaming Expo Asia 2013: Fahrenkopf - Macau should not fear competitors
- Green activist delivers public petition to AL
- Gov’t under attack for plan to allow non-local students to work in Macau
- AL passes first presale law despite imperfections
- THE INDIAN MAFIA IS COMING TO TOWN - report A haven for Indian bookies
- ‘Barfi!’ leads 14th IIFA awards
- Alves to give free legal advice to Sin Fong owners
- Inflation growth trend continues
- UNDERGROUND BANKING: The China-HK-Macau triangle
- Live Music Association: Changing places, changing strategies
- Parade for the Festival of the Drunken Dragon
- Testing Center for Gaming Devices expanded
- Macao Water “very disappointed” with gov’t approved 5.92 pct fee rise
- Former top banker to face graft charges
- ANM against facilitating mainland students to work in Macau