- The Lobby
- Extra Times
Macau and Portugal to strengthen trade
Portugal and Macau will ink a Memorandum of Understanding to promote trade in Portuguese wine and other wine-related food products. The aim is also to strengthen cooperation, exchanges and sharing of experiences in related areas including trade development and promotion, investment, education and manpower training, tourism and cuisine.
The agreement will be signed between Macau’s Economic Services and Instituto da Vinha e do Vinho, a public institute, within the Ministry of Agriculture, which coordinates and controls the organisation of the Portuguese wine sector, and Port and Douro Wines Institute.
The Portuguese minister for Agriculture, Rural Development and Fisheries, António Serrano, and Macau’s secretary for Economy and Finance, Francis Tam Pak Yuen, will attend the ceremony, the Portuguese Consulate said in a statement.
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on new-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- THE BUZZ: 8 kindergarten kids compete for one seat, group says
- Apple may be using shell company to register ‘iWatch’ in Macau
- SIN FONG: ANM accuses PSP of denying protestors legal assistance
- Stacey Kent bringing jazz in a balance of joy and melancholy
- 40 years since the Carnation Revolution Rui Veloso performs tonight bringing a taste of Portuguese rock to town
- Irregular work shifts may be related to obesity, expert says
- Exhibition displays achievement on Macau studies Macaology aims to help us “better understand ourselves”
- Subsidy beneficiaries have to repay IH millions for outdated info
- BRIEFS: Request for more space in Hengqin inspires HK
- DSEJ to legislate on students’ weekly exercise time
- Local museums to present series of activities in May
- China Music Awards: Cotai Arena stage packed with Chinese and international stars
- AL Plenary Lawmakers grill Florinda Chan over public servant contract bill
- Int’l market expansion group sees opportunity in town
- Luk Fook same-store sales in Macau and HK drop 12 pct