* Lawmakers lost in details on migrants’ job-switching
* China denies hacking NY Times
* Transportation: DSAT considers unfreezing ban on bus fare hike
* Gaming: Francis Tam: ...
* Fake marriage on the rise, Prosecutor wants specific law
* New prison timetable remains unclear
* Cotai Strip electricity consumption to surpass Peninsul ...
* Singapore population half foreigners by 2030, Macau and HK forecast lower
* Local mangroves sacrificed
* Sands seen to get profit boost from new tables
* Smog ...
* Sands gets 200 more tables, new Sheraton tower completed
* Egypt’s clashes continue more than 50 people dead
* MDT Feature Homeless life in Macau
* Japanese ...
* Firefighters handle 38,524 cases in 2012
* Local baby milk powder supply guaranteed after CE steps in
* Venetian sues two gamblers over USD4.5M in debts
* MOP140 million cash handout still unclaimed
* Year of the Serpent goes high tech with e-Lai See
* Pawned Rolexes signal further gains for casinos
* China: ...
* Gaming operators allegedly share workers “blacklist”
* Civil servants salary assessment commission meets on pay adjustment
* Q&A with Prof. Chan Shek Kiu Wetlands and environment (lack of) ...
* IACM and Environment Bureau clash over wetland
* Low confidence in property market following gov’t actions
* Crime down, but gaming related offences rise
* Lancôme first Macau concept store opens ...
* Ousted politician Bo Xilai lawyers close to Party
* Are we moving?
* CE in Beijing to discuss new Macau-Zhuhai border crossing
* Food safety law to ...
* Psychology society to run 24-hour suicide hotline
* Skyfall China release censored, Macau scene lines changed
* Macao Foundation to use stricter controls
* Nevada gaming board ...