- The Lobby
- Extra Times
Honda recalling 46,000 vans to fix rear doors
Honda is recalling nearly 46,000 Odyssey minivans in the U.S. because the rear doors can fall on people unexpectedly, and have on at least two occasions.
The problem affects minivans from the 2008 and 2009 model years that have power lift gates.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says on its website that gas can leak out of the struts that support the lift gates. The doors could close unexpectedly, increasing the risk of injuries. Honda says the problem has caused two minor injuries. The company will replace both power liftgate struts for free.
Honda will send letters to van owners next month with instructions about the recall. AP, Detroit
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on new-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- Catholic weekly with Filipino editor and English supplement
- Doctors to apply for license after one-year internship
- Measures announced to control pollution in Ka Ho
- DSRT reaffirms liberalization of TV services but provides no timeframe
- Wynn declines as analyst cites risk of drop in VIP bets
- Guangdong’s EEP smart card on the go
- Construction workers allege wrongful dismissal
- Former Viva Macau manager leads new budget carrier in Taiwan
- Number of thefts on buses drops by 40pct
- Macau Grand Prix limits noise level
- Tourist Price Index up by 7pct in Q1
- MSAR recommends 33 projects to Hengqin
- Central provident fund enters public consultation
- BRIEFS: CE election to adopt electronic ticket
- SSM plans to unite medical record format