- The Lobby
- Extra Times
Honda recalling 46,000 vans to fix rear doors
Honda is recalling nearly 46,000 Odyssey minivans in the U.S. because the rear doors can fall on people unexpectedly, and have on at least two occasions.
The problem affects minivans from the 2008 and 2009 model years that have power lift gates.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says on its website that gas can leak out of the struts that support the lift gates. The doors could close unexpectedly, increasing the risk of injuries. Honda says the problem has caused two minor injuries. The company will replace both power liftgate struts for free.
Honda will send letters to van owners next month with instructions about the recall. AP, Detroit
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on new-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- UK steps up efforts to explore business opportunities in Macau
- German master chef shows how to make multi-layered cake
- Venues needed as local skating community grows
- MSAR to rent or buy land in Zhongshan city
- USJ invests in business administration courses
- Local students step out of their “comfort zones”
- New bilingual weekly newspaper to be published in Macau
- BRIEFS: Sin Fong proprietors threaten to sleep outside building
- MACAU - Scholar criticizes gov’t tourism management
- ART: Homegrown designers create posters to promote local culture
- City’s oldest Chinese theater renovation to finish in 2015
- Chamber of Commerce visits Francis Tam
- JUSTICE: Court rejects lawsuit against Health Bureau
- Macau “in a unique position to design a social welfare system”
- Rotary donation day calls for rare blood donors