- The Lobby
- Extra Times
Honda recalling 46,000 vans to fix rear doors
Honda is recalling nearly 46,000 Odyssey minivans in the U.S. because the rear doors can fall on people unexpectedly, and have on at least two occasions.
The problem affects minivans from the 2008 and 2009 model years that have power lift gates.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says on its website that gas can leak out of the struts that support the lift gates. The doors could close unexpectedly, increasing the risk of injuries. Honda says the problem has caused two minor injuries. The company will replace both power liftgate struts for free.
Honda will send letters to van owners next month with instructions about the recall. AP, Detroit
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on news-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- Ninth ICIF: “Toy Block Pavilion” features Macau’s colorful cultural traditions
- SJM’s Cotai project to merge with Angela Leong’s theme park
- Signature campaign aims to preserve Coloane green belts
- Conference-dinner in Grand Lapa Hotel Europe “living a Sicilian situation” - austerity a “false solution”
- Construction waste found in drain at Taipa LRT site
- Harsher penalties suggested on drug dealing solicitation
- Local companies sign cooperation protocols in Chongqing
- The “Invisible Gateway” to Pedro Besugo’s artistic world
- A cultural exhibition without road closure, Xi-style continues
- Central medical record database to be built in two years
- World Vision Macau holds famine activity
- Old grenade found near ‘San Malou’
- ‘Macau Scam’ suspects sent to immigration detention center
- Four Macau entries in Daily Meal’s 101 Best Restaurants in Asia
- IFT students raise MOP 55,000 for charity