- The Lobby
- Extra Times
Honda recalling 46,000 vans to fix rear doors
Honda is recalling nearly 46,000 Odyssey minivans in the U.S. because the rear doors can fall on people unexpectedly, and have on at least two occasions.
The problem affects minivans from the 2008 and 2009 model years that have power lift gates.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says on its website that gas can leak out of the struts that support the lift gates. The doors could close unexpectedly, increasing the risk of injuries. Honda says the problem has caused two minor injuries. The company will replace both power liftgate struts for free.
Honda will send letters to van owners next month with instructions about the recall. AP, Detroit
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on new-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- The Rolling Stones play Macau gig March 9, tickets on sale tomorrow
- Student dropout rate decreases
- Book depicting city’s colorful history launched
- Macanese launch projects to keep memories alive
- Venetian assures “no impact” on salaries due to employment transfer
- La Scala: architect refused to give out client’s name
- Fatal work accident in Seac Pai Van
- Central hospital pediatric emergency department relocated
- “Chá Gordo” to celebrate anniversary of Costa Nunes and APIM
- MUST Rector: “Education and Technology are Macau’s strengths”
- Court declares Reolian bankrupt
- AL committee questions gov’t department budgets
- MICE revenue up 54 percent in 2012
- Docomomo requests classification of Portuguese School building
- POLICY ADDRESS – Social Affairs and Culture: Gov’t to build over 40 care homes