- The Lobby
- Extra Times
Damiani to open at One Central
Italian luxury jewelry brand Damiani will launch its second boutique at One Central this Saturday.
An opening ceremony will be held at 5 pm and officiated by president and chief executive officer of Damiani Group, Guido Damiani.
The CEO will share his vision with the guests about the business prospects in Macau and China.
Managing director of Damiani Macau Franchisee, Patricia Cheong, and her executive director May Su will also join the ceremony.
Responsible Right of Expression — In the interest of freedom of expression, coupled with a true sense of responsibility to encourage community dialogue, the Macau Daily Times offers its readers the opportunity to express their opinions on news-related matters through this website. All opinions are welcome. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed to be obscene, or are merely insults written under the cloak of anonymity. MDT
- UNDERGROUND BANKING: The China-HK-Macau triangle
- Live Music Association: Changing places, changing strategies
- Parade for the Festival of the Drunken Dragon
- Testing Center for Gaming Devices expanded
- Macao Water “very disappointed” with gov’t approved 5.92 pct fee rise
- Former top banker to face graft charges
- ANM against facilitating mainland students to work in Macau
- General’s former residence to be restored
- Three suspects in custody over drug abuse
- Agreement between UM and Taiwan’s Tsinghua University
- New rules for aviation safety and incident investigation
- St Joseph University invites new Lisbon Patriarch to visit Macau
- Taipa Ferry Terminal project delays
- Ninth ICIF: “Toy Block Pavilion” features Macau’s colorful cultural traditions
- SJM’s Cotai project to merge with Angela Leong’s theme park